The Sales Coordinator is an individual contributor role, responsible for providing outstanding customer service.
Essential Functions: While not all-inclusive, the following is a list of primary and general duties. In addition to these listed duties, this position shall also perform other tasks as assigned, shall abide by all provisions of the Employee Manual, and shall participate in company initiatives and projects.
- Providing outstanding customer service to Pyro Production’s clients, subcontractors, and governmental agencies
- Supporting Pyro Production’s salesforce with accurate and quality pipeline visibility
- General, non-specific legal, financial and insurance administration
- Acting as a liaison between Pyro Production’s sales, production/operations, permitting, and finance departments
- Generating initial internal quotes and projects
- General administrative duties
- Maintaining client relationships
- Look for potential obstacles and roadblocks and communicate/facilitate problem solving to resolution
- Support in streamlining the process to promote a culture of accountability
Essential Skills/Experience for Success in this Role
- Client experience focused
- Pleasant and professional
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under frequently tight deadlines with accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including spelling and grammar (English)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Enjoys a quick paced environment with multiple open-ended tasks/projects
- Ability to collaborate and to work independently, as applicable
- Ability to support and communicate with a myriad of personalities
- Sales experience
- Experience in live entertainment / event production
- Internet based CRM / accounting platforms (Freshsales specifically)
- Google Suite experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The hours of work are 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM, with a 1-hour unpaid lunch. Evening and weekend hours may be required depending upon peak department periods and projects. This position, at some times, will receive phone calls and/or text messages that require their attention prior to the next business day. Calls taken while away from the office should be added to weekly hours worked.
This position has no direct reports.
This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, office phones, and other standard office equipment. This role involves ongoing communication with internal employees and external contacts — via phone, email and any other professional means of communication necessary.
The person in this role must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and must move about occasionally inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and to have routine contact with individuals throughout the facility. The person in this role may be requested to climb stairs to the second floor to interact with employees, obtain information, attend meetings, or as needed to complete the essential job duties.
This position requires infrequent travel, less than 25%. Travel may be mixed — local and outside the local area and overnight. Rarely would travel be international, but being legally able to cross the Canadian border is required.
Preferred Education and Experience
High school degree or equivalent is required
Company Core Values
Ensuring SAFETY is our top priority.
- We believe our foundation, reputation and future success depends on safety and compliance never taking a back seat to anything. Period.
We treat each teammate, customer, supplier, and regular with RESPECT.
- We believe that we must demonstrate respect through accountability to our fellow employees, customers, equipment, and products.
Individual and team INITIATIVE drives our company.
- We believe in putting ideas into action. Going above and beyond to follow through on our commitments drives our company and produces the results we expect.
We produce every project with TIRELESS DEDICATION.
- We believe that it is our responsibility to consistently execute with the highest standards at every level to make our customers’ visions an incredible reality.
Great performances are our PASSION.
- We believe our passion puts smiles on faces, brings communities together and drives our company’s success.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pyro Productions is an EEO Employer